Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's the last day of September! Hard to believe, yet somehow I'm ready for fall. We've had a dry late summer so I don't think that we'll have much of a colorful fall, however. So sad. :(

I'm going to a Bible study starting tomorrow night with a bunch of young people. I'm excited to get into studying the Bible with other people my age. I'm really looking forward to it.

We also have a SA sponsored barn party this Sunday, and being that I'm an SA sponsor, I have to be there! I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm going to bring my camera and hopefully I can post some fun pictures after the weekend.

I've recently discovered Kari Jobe and her beautiful music. If you've never heard her, go check her out. She's got such a sweet voice. I love the song she sings, "The More I Seek You." Check out the lyrics:

"The more I seek you, the more I find you.
The more I find you, the more I love you.

I wanna sit at your feet, drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beat.
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming."

I long for this experience with God everyday.

P.S.
Does anyone know how to put videos from youtube, etc on here? I'm new to this. Any tips would be helpful. I would've attached a video of this song, but can't figure it out. Thanks!




2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You need to copy the "embed" code from the youtube page and then on your blogger, click the "Edit HTML" tab at the top right next to the "Compose" tab. Then paste the embed code and voila! I hope that makes sense! Now I'm gonna go check out Kari Jobe!

Unknown said...

ah! i love kari jobe and i think i have that song on my playlist at my blog! so beautiful! :)